IRON SpA operates in the pre-treatment sector with the following machinery:
– 5 high definition PLASMA CUT plants with work surfaces from 3×30 m and one with rotating head for bevelling.
– 1 latest generation OXYCUTTER that can cut sheet steel with thickness of up to 300 mm, a work surface from
– 6×20 m, and in addition, one of the six torches can rotate for bevelling.
– 1 COMBINED WORK CENTRE with a Plasma Cutting Torch, an Oxycutting torch and an interchangeable head for the realisation of drill holes and milling on sheet with thickness of up to 80 mm.
– 1 LASER CUT plant with work surface measuring 3×24 m and possibility of cutting sheet with thickness of up to
– 1 BENDING PRESS with useful length of 9000 + 5000 mm and possibility of working in tandem and bending capacity equal to 800 t + 800 t.
– 1 BENDING PRESS with bending capacity equal to 220 t and useful length of 3000 mm.
– 1 HYDRAULIC SHEAR with MDS that allows cutting of:
thicknesses from 2 to 12 mm
widths from 100 to 1500 mm
lengths from 1000 to 6250 mm
– 2 MECHANICAL SHEARS that allow cutting of:
thicknesses from 3 to 15 mm
widths from 250 to 1000 mm
lengths from 250 to 2200 mm